mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Into the Crossfire (Protectors Series #1)

Into the Crossfire - Lisa Marie Rice I liked this quite a bit better than the first book I read by this author and I'm glad I gave her another chance. The love scenes are abundant and very hot though I did worry a bit about the hero's health since he seemed to be permanently aroused. I think that may just be the author style. The suspense plot was okay. It's current and moves pretty well. I was happy to find it didn't have as many problems as the first book I read by Ms. Rice had (such as the villain's name changing mid-book). Overall I enjoyed this and I'll likely read the rest of the series as I like the characters.