mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

High-Powered, Hot-Blooded (Silhouette Desire) ( Man of The Month Series)

High-Powered, Hot-Blooded (Silhouette Desire) ( Man of The Month Series) - Susan Mallery what a fun Christmas romance! The scroogey hero with a big gooey marshmallow heart is fun and the heroine is good and sweet. She's a teeny bit too finger-wagging and preachy for me, she was at least reasonable in her preachiness. There is a lot of Christmasy goodness and sexy fun in this story. Definitely a keeper to re-read every December.