mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

See Me

See Me - Pauline Allan I enjoyed See Me. It has a somewhat different premise than a lot of romances with a little suspense I've been reading lately. The heroine is a successful business woman and the hero is an ex-con who's done his time and is working on getting his life together. They have nice chemistry together and some really good sexy scenes. It's a bbw romance as well as romantic suspense and I felt like the bbw aspects were handled well. The only thing that could have been a bit better was the suspense story. It's not badly written, it's just becoming a tired theme in romantic suspense, at least for me. It's the former-husband/boyfriend stalker plot. I like the secondary characters as well as the hero and heroine. The writing is a bit simplistic, but it's a good story with likeable characters.