mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Caressed by Ice (Psy-Changeling Series #3)

Caressed By Ice - Nalini Singh Had to think about this one for a few days before I felt ready to write a review. I also changed my rating from 4 stars to 5 after thinking about this book for a bit. I've liked all of the first three books of this series but this is the one that's stayed with me the most. I really like both Judd and Brenna's determination, even when that very determination is what's keeping them apart. I was also impressed that at book 3 of the series Singh is still developing and adding layers to the Psy-Chageling world. Her world building is some of the best I've come across and this is the book that cemented that for me. It was also a nice change up to have the hero be the Psy and the heroine be the changeling. Singh doesn't allow herself to get too stuck in a patterns when it comes to characterization. Overall this is one of my favorite books in quite a while.