mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

Hiya!

Since I'm new to the site I feel like I should post a short introduction.

I'm Liz and I love books. :)  I am currently reading mostly romance, erotic romance and erotica.  I also read history, historical fiction, biographies, mysteries, suspense and horror.

I feel that my ratings at Goodreads skew a little high.  This is in part because I tended to round up there. Since we can rate with half stars here I think I'll tend to rate a little lower but it may take me a while to correct the ratings.

Some of the erotica I read is a little beyond kinky.  I read bdsm and menage and also some age-play.  I very occasionally read dub con but I shy away from outright non con.   But I also read HPs and sweet , fairly clean contemporaries.  I like variety.

I don't enter giveaway contests or accept ARCs and almost all the books I review were purchased by me, often at full price.  As a result I'm somewhat conservative when it comes to trying new authors.  I generally spend my money on authors I like and that's another reason my reviews skew a little high.  That said, I fully support reviewers who read and review books they don't like or couldn't stand to finish. And I do not sugarcoat my reviews. If I don't like a book I'll let you know every reason why.

I have two cats who are currently insisting it is playtime and they are right about that. So ... nice to meet you if you are new to me and I look forward to discussing books with you.