mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

A Lot Like Love (FBI/US Attorney Series #2)

A Lot like Love - Julie James Loved this! I enjoyed the first in this series a lot but A Lot Like Love was even better. It's a charming, funny, antagonists-to-lovers story with just the right spark of suspense, sharp dialogue, wonderfully complex characters and a strong plot with a very satisfying HEA. Ms. James seems to research quite a bit and uses just enough details to make the story and characters come to life without overwhelming them. I would recommend reading the books in this series in order but this one could stand on its own if you accidentally started with it.In conclusion, I love A Lot Like Love, I am sad that I've finished it and I am excited for the next in this series. This one goes instantly into my favorites collection.