mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

The Icarus Plot is FREE! for 24 hours

Reblogged from Jenny Schwartz :
The Icarus Plot - Jenny Schwartz

Happy day! THE ICARUS PLOT is free today (and by "today" I mean Amazon's American timezone for Jan 3) -- that means you have 24 hours to snap up my new release and tell your friends to do the same. Already has a five star rating (from a stranger! unsolicited review) and it's fun!

Ivana March runs a very special toy shop in the heart of Victorian London. The last person she expects to see enter it is an earl. Not that she has time to entertain him. Someone is stealing children, and the street kids whisper tales of a “Metal Man”. Ivana must find the monster, rescue the children, and if the earl really wants to help, he can come with her. Only, no one warned her she’d have to venture to places better left unexplored. A good thing, then, that the new Earl of Somer is a noted explorer. When the two of them join forces, what could possibly go wrong?

A short Steampunk novella