mlleelizabeth

Liz Loves Books

The Billionaire's Passion Review and Overall Review of Bundle

Harlequin Presents March 2013 - Bundle 1 of 2: Playing the Dutiful WifeExpecting His Love-ChildA Reputation for RevengeThe Greek Billionaire's Baby RevengeCaptive in the SpotlightBlackmailed Bride, Innocent Wife - Carol Marinelli, Jennie Lucas, Annie West, Robyn Donald

The final book in this bundle was Robyn Donald's The Billionaire's Passion.  It was one of the better books in the bundle and I would give it 3.5 stars as a stand alone HP.  Unfortunately it is not sold separately anywhere and is only available as part of this bundle or as part of a duo along with her Island of Secrets which is weird and not very romantic.  The leads in Billionaire's Passion have that love/hate thing going on and it comes off as pretty intense.  There's also an intriguing mystery in the book and as well as a scheming other woman.  It's good but not great.

The lesson of the bundle overall is:  quantity does not equal quality.  There are 8 books in this bundle.  Maybe 3 out of 8 were reasonably good for HPs.  On the other hand, only one (Captive in the Spotlight) is horrifically bad.  I can't say I recommend the bundle.  It's around 1500 pages of mediocrity.  I've read several other bundles and they've always been more enjoyable than this one, but they've also all been regular 4 book bundles.  I think from now on I'll take the doubling up as a warning.